Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Bridge Between Building Material and Surfaces

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,
In these day is undeniable that Graphisoft has work a lot in the user interface of Archicad in different aspect and is a work that I really appreciate. But there is also something that I've been wishing from some time now, and I think it will be very handy, and is a button in the Building Material dialog that will take us to edit the surface in use in that Material, instead of closing the Material Dialog and opening the surface dialog and find the surface you are looking for, it will be straight forward and easier to edit the surface you are working with, adding to this when you have an element selected and open the Material dialog the Material will be selected, but this don't happen with the surfaces, so it will be easier to go and edit any surface we need.

Also I add to this wish the same thing from Surfaces to Fill (second post pic)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
And probably, in more places we could take advantage of this workflow of going from one dialog box to another without the need of closing one and opening another.
alemanda
Advocate
And Why not to have all the attributes ( surfaces, building materials, fills, line types, etc) all accessible by tabs in one window only.
AC 19 and AC21 latest hotfix
Win 10 Pro 64bit
Double XEON 14 CORES (tot 28 physical cores)
32GB RAM - SSD 256GB - Nvidia Quadro K620
Display DELL 25'' 2560x1440
www.almadw.it
Red
Advocate
Possibly combine all "Element Attributes" together in a popup menu similar to the way "Attribute Manger" is currently laid out.
Thanks,
Red
i7 8700k
ROG Strix Z390-E MoBo
64gb RAM
EVGA GeForce GTX 2080
Not applicable
I will also add the possibility of having a direct way to go from the different tools to the composites or materials, like in the wall tool in this example.
Blue are possible places to put the button to go and edit the composite or material.
com.JPG
alemanda
Advocate
Yes. Totally agree.
AC 19 and AC21 latest hotfix
Win 10 Pro 64bit
Double XEON 14 CORES (tot 28 physical cores)
32GB RAM - SSD 256GB - Nvidia Quadro K620
Display DELL 25'' 2560x1440
www.almadw.it