Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
17448members
301787posts

Explore

Hot topics

Layersm, layers, layers...managing, layer pallete?

Hello Guys, I recently started to work in Archicad for my new employer. Worked in Vectorworks, Bricscad, Revit, Blender etc. before. I tried Archicad back in the school days, like 10 years ago and my biggest issue was the lack of pallete with layers ...

Consolidating values to one property

I'm trying to create an ironmongery schedule which includes different element types (railings, windows, zones and objects). I would like to have two fields in the schedule - Length and Width/Height - and have the sizes of all the ironmongery elements...

Python Version

Does anyone know if the hew release of Python 3.10 will run with the latest version of the Archicad Python API -- 25.3000. The new release is due out in October and i am particularly interested in using the new "match" feature. I know i could just wa...

Archicad Save-As issue

Hi all, I'm having an issue with Save-As-ing. Sometimes, when I go to save-as, the automatic location is not the folder from which I opened up the file, but rather the folder where I most recently Save-As'd. In other words, if I'm working on project ...

Zone Wall Relation

Hello!Is there any way for a zone to know the coordinates of the surrounding walls' surface polygons openings included?Best wishes to y'all!

help with plan visibility questions

1) Roof Outlines - I want to see a dashed outline of the roof eave from the floor immediately beneath the roof, but a solid line for any view from above. The Pivot Line for Single Slope roofs seems to always be solid. If I set Outlines to be Dashed, ...

proto by Booster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot select editable elements in 3D window

Hi, I'm having an issue in Archicad 24. I have drawn new elements which are editable in plan view (reserved, unlocked, layer unlocked etc) but when viewed in the 3D window I am only able to select a few of these elements. When I click on certain wall...

Start a new conversation!

Announcements

Building Together digital event - watch the recordings!

GRAPHISOFT's Building Together 2021 conference for the AEC community took place in the virtual space last week. We invite you to watch the recordings of the keynotes, trend talks, testimonials, and roundtable discussions with leading architects, engineers, and scientists from all around the globe.

Topics addressed the most challenging issues architects and engineers face today, such as affordable housing, urban planning, landmark preservation, and the most exciting challenges in algorithmic design, digital transformation, and many more.

You can still register, and log in to watch the recordings anytime.

Enjoy the content!

Most liked authors