Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
17736members
301931posts

Explore

Hot topics

GDL: wallniche & inline defined materials

Just to confirm: in the current version of wallniche it is not possible to use custom made inline scripted materials.Fighting with it...and always get the greyish something, so it works as a first version of the cutform.So it would be a good idea jus...

Making curved roads with profile and ability to get its elevation

Hi , I am currently working on a project which contains curved roads/paths sloped on two sides for drainage purposes but also their level changes along with the project. In the end, the road will contain some layering and profiles (ex. stone paving f...

yy by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduling volume of Joinery & Objects

Hello, I'm trying to understand if it's possible (and somehow accurate) to schedule some objects volume. Typically joinery items (I'm using Ci Cabinets & Wardrobe 23), and locker 23. I need to schedule these volumes to make sure we match the min. req...

VincentG__0-1632485497771.png VincentG__1-1632485714105.png

Dynamic Array/Sequence tool

Construction elements are very often spatial configured in arrays with the implication that the individual elements shouldn't be regarded as mere copies without any other relationship but as members of a clearly defined system. Columns and beams, raf...

thesleepofreason_1-1632431016931.png thesleepofreason_2-1632431086395.png thesleepofreason_0-1632432064875.png thesleepofreason_5-1632433553706.png

Add-on <-> GSM : communication

HiCan an Archicad add-on and a GSM object communicate with each other? I simply need the GSM to check the state of a variable in the (C++) add-on, and vice-versa.Thanks.

Start a new conversation!

Announcements

Building Together digital event - watch the recordings!

GRAPHISOFT's Building Together 2021 conference for the AEC community took place in the virtual space last week. We invite you to watch the recordings of the keynotes, trend talks, testimonials, and roundtable discussions with leading architects, engineers, and scientists from all around the globe.

Topics addressed the most challenging issues architects and engineers face today, such as affordable housing, urban planning, landmark preservation, and the most exciting challenges in algorithmic design, digital transformation, and many more.

You can still register, and log in to watch the recordings anytime.

Enjoy the content!