Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
17585members
301874posts

Explore

Hot topics

Beam Reference Lines do not show in Archicad 24

I've noticed that in Archicad 24 beam reference lines do not show upon element selection like wall reference lines do. I have to show the beam axis lines for it to show. In previous versions it used to show upon selection regardless of whether Axis L...

PeterEnriquez_0-1632429316333.png PeterEnriquez_1-1632429408214.png

Cinerender Surfaces Problem

I'm running AC25 (3011) and have noticed a glitch with the Cineware Surfaces dialogue boxes. All of the preview images for Noise are black! The previous iteration of AC25 was fine. FYI, I have upgraded to Big Sur 11.6 which may be part of the problem...

Cinerender Surfaces - Noise preview.png

Importing Microstation 3d files

I am having difficulty importing a Microstation fileCould not find a way to import directly into the Archicad file And tried to open the 3d Mstation file and it opened a 2d document I can only see in the floor plan

Teamwork - Queue commands

It would really help if it was possible to queue up teamwork commands, such that once conditions that were preventing a teamwork operation resolve, a queued command such as send and receive, or release all, automatically occur straight away. Right no...

Visual Property & Classification Manager

I would suggest a different approach for Property and Classification management. Architects tend to be more visual oriented, so I would like this management to have a visual, grasshopper like UI, which would also have an integrated IFC property mappi...

Miha_M by Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Automatic Drawing Issue Sheets

Has anyone here managed to successfully create an automatic drawing issue sheet? We like to do it in a grid like style so you can easily see previous issues and the current issue for each layout in the drawing set. The current setups are all a bit to...

Start a new conversation!

Announcements

Building Together digital event - watch the recordings!

GRAPHISOFT's Building Together 2021 conference for the AEC community took place in the virtual space last week. We invite you to watch the recordings of the keynotes, trend talks, testimonials, and roundtable discussions with leading architects, engineers, and scientists from all around the globe.

Topics addressed the most challenging issues architects and engineers face today, such as affordable housing, urban planning, landmark preservation, and the most exciting challenges in algorithmic design, digital transformation, and many more.

You can still register, and log in to watch the recordings anytime.

Enjoy the content!

Most liked authors