Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
17870members
302130posts

Explore

Hot topics

Upload license key

Why isn't there an option to upload license keys from a distance? It has happened a couple of times that we forget to upload our license key at home. And as a result we don't have enough license keys at work. There should be an option to upload a key...

UI icon lost in many places. HELP!

Hey guys! My Archicad 24.6004, Some UI icons are not shown, just left blank grey ones. As shown in below.I repair the installation, NOT WORK.Did someone happen to know how to solve this problem?THANKS!

Snipaste_2021-09-28_12-40-57.png

Bimcloud with a location and no internet

I currently use one license but will soon add others.For now I have my pln file on a server that is synced on my laptop and office.As long has I can sync I work just fine.But Now I am migrating in preparation for the others.When I go to a remote site...

How to cut an opening in a vertical ribbed wall panel

I have a wall with vertical corrugated ribs as you might see in a shipping container. The one in the image is created from the Steel Deck object turned up on end. I wanted to use the Opening tool to cut a hole for the door, but it will not cut an obj...

Screen Shot 2021-09-27 at 3.55.40 PM.png

This new community portal is not very functional..

Not sure this is the right place to post. Hopefully this post will cause some changes to happen. - Please have a form to "contact us" -- for example to contact forum moderators directly. This post would have been private if I had had the opportunity ...

drjustice_0-1632769247637.png

WHY Archicad does not smooth curves

Hello guys!It is my first post in this precious forum. I am starting to use Archicad after many years of Revit. And I'm a bit panicked For example, using the Morph tool, I found that the program, drawing a cylinder, creates a surface divided 36 times...

Unabend by Newcomer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Announcements

Building Together digital event - watch the recordings!

GRAPHISOFT's Building Together 2021 conference for the AEC community took place in the virtual space last week. We invite you to watch the recordings of the keynotes, trend talks, testimonials, and roundtable discussions with leading architects, engineers, and scientists from all around the globe.

Topics addressed the most challenging issues architects and engineers face today, such as affordable housing, urban planning, landmark preservation, and the most exciting challenges in algorithmic design, digital transformation, and many more.

You can still register, and log in to watch the recordings anytime.

Enjoy the content!