Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
31384members
319453posts

Explore

Hot topics

The Graphisoft Learning Portal

The Graphisoft Learning Portal is designed to help users learn or master Archicad. I think this portal is very interesting for us, as users and needs to be better marketed everywhere around the globe. This can help both existing and new users. Please...

Mjules by Advisor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to make this roof?

Hello everyone. Total beginner here. Just started with Archicad. Few years with Revit before. What would be the process of making this kind of roof in Archicad? roof Thank you.

roof.PNG
gudzius by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

Hey guys! I've been using Archicad for my school projects, but i had a problem this last semester, the software was crashing everytime I've tried to open a section or an elevation. I'm just a student and my computer isn't exactly the best (it turns i...

sayagi1 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I add a diffrent Language to Archi ?

Hi, like in the Text above I would like to know how / or If I can add a diffrent language to ArchicadI have the International Version installed, but I need my Plans In German.However when I install the german Version the Shortcuts dont work anymore f...

kyoto5 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

EC calculations of Windows/Doors

Hi, I am wanting to calculate the embodied carbon associated with a building. I have scheduled out things like walls, roof, primary structure etc. Is there a solution/ workaround for getting these figures for components such as windows/doors/ downpip...

Start a new conversation!

Announcements
Most liked authors