Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
18628members
303395posts

Explore

Hot topics

Resolved! change wall height

hi. It seems that I can only move walls, I can't chenge their height. I only have these tools on pallette when I click on corner. Anyone help?

obraz_2021-10-16_211944.png

I was just hired any an architect and he gave me the id and password to log into bimcloud. I installed bimcloud, but I have no idea where to log in so I can start work?! Any help is welcomed.

Setup problem

Hello! I had to reinstall windows on my computer and reinstall Archicad afterwards. After the installation my program key cannot be found. What should i do? Please advise. Thanks!

Yana by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple zone view control on one floor plan

Hello. Long-time architect here, but short-time Archicad user. I'm on 25 now. Having fun. I am back to the residential world now, on my own, from billion dollar hospitals....so I'm learning as I go. I have set up my floor plans in the View Map as one...

Zone Tags Content Visibility Control

Is it possible to control what content is shown in a zone tag via layers or another way outside of scale? For example, I've got three plans all at the same scale (code plan, floor plan, finish plan), but only the code plan requires information on are...

MlMcc by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Announcements

Building Together digital event - watch the recordings!

GRAPHISOFT's Building Together 2021 conference for the AEC community took place in the virtual space last week. We invite you to watch the recordings of the keynotes, trend talks, testimonials, and roundtable discussions with leading architects, engineers, and scientists from all around the globe.

Topics addressed the most challenging issues architects and engineers face today, such as affordable housing, urban planning, landmark preservation, and the most exciting challenges in algorithmic design, digital transformation, and many more.

Enjoy the content!

You can still register, and log in to watch the recordings anytime.

Enjoy the content!

Most liked authors