Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
20451members
306027posts

Explore

Hot topics

Wall boundary modification

Regarding the incapability to easily modify the boundaries of walls - am I missing some obvious and real reason for why this can't be done in the same way as slabs and roofs? There seem to be no issue with the geometry as such. But its creation is ri...

thesleepofreason_1-1638033274678.png

Object IDs

Hey all, So i am trying to automate some object IDs, something that should be simple but is turning out not to be. I have built a favourites library with various objects such as lights etc (just symbolic representations), in the favourites i have giv...

Issue on uploading license

I cannot upload my license anymore. While loging in my account the license manager asks me my authentication key, after I enter my e-mail and password. I don´t have any idea what it is about, and I don´t know If I have one, after that I just cannot d...

Plant Name (Tree Name) Display

I have the same tree in multiple plans. On the landscape plan I want to show the "Plant Name"On the site plan I don't want to show the "Plant Name"The Plant name links back to my planting schedule too. But if I untick the "Show Plant Name" it turns t...

Archi127.jpg
Johann_P by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

4K Monitor default line is very narrow

Hi, I just bought a 4K monitor and when I turn off real line weight (valós tollvastagság) all the lines became 1pixel wide which is really hard to see. Is there an option to change it to 2-4pixel wide? It was fine on the old Fhd monitor because it’s...

Export structural loads via IFC

Hi,I would like to export my Archicad model to IFC Structural Analysis Model, including also the structural loads that I assigned to my Archicad model. Is there a way to include the structural loads when exporting the Structural Analysis Model IFC?Th...

idema by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to create 3d line between windows?

Hi, I try to add chamfer between these local windows but they look like one unit. I export these windows 3d rendering programs. Do you know how can I adjust geometry of these windows? Is there a way to chamfer frame edges?

riyadist_0-1637919442309.png
riyadist by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Simplicity needed? - General Element status overview

I like options to overwrite, but i would appreciate to get an overview, which shows the status of the drawn element (especially fills of elements!!) in a more convenient way, rather than having to search for its status in several popups, pulldowns an...

HiWolf by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Start a new conversation!

Announcements

BIM Manager Program - January 31

BIM Manager Program is a place where you not only come to learn and obtain Archicad BIM Manager certification but meet other BIM enthusiasts from all over the world and exchange experiences.

Next course starts on January 31, 2022. Check more details and book your spot here.

BIM Manager Program

PREFAB 2030 - global architectural contest

ArchiFrame has launched a global architectural contest with the aim to collect innovative prefab ideas in form of a livable house design that makes the most of available building materials, embracing their creative and sustainable potential.

The contest registration period runs until January 12 and the winners will be announced in February 2022.

Prefab 2030

Detailed instructions and rules of participation can be found here.

Building Together digital event - watch the recordings!

GRAPHISOFT's Building Together 2021 conference for the AEC community took place in the virtual space last week. We invite you to watch the recordings of the keynotes, trend talks, testimonials, and roundtable discussions with leading architects, engineers, and scientists from all around the globe.

Topics addressed the most challenging issues architects and engineers face today, such as affordable housing, urban planning, landmark preservation, and the most exciting challenges in algorithmic design, digital transformation, and many more.

Enjoy the content!

You can still register, and log in to watch the recordings anytime.

Enjoy the content!