Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
20538members
306138posts

Explore

Hot topics

Mitered Corner Louver Curtain Wall Panel

Hi guys, is there a way to model mitered corner of curtain wall louver panel ? I can't find any setting in curtain wall panel setting and solid component operation also didn't work.

Screenshot 2021-11-30 130655.jpg
marsa15 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad & the Metaverse

I wonder how Archicad will compete in the metaverse? I think it's going to be increasingly easy to build beautiful structures without real-world limitations or clients to worry about. There will be as much, if not much more, money to be made in virtu...

Link by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Autotext Arguments/parameters

Hi guys, I feel like this is a bit of a stretch but I thought I'd ask all the same, wondering if its possible to add an "argument" to the autotext to provide multiple outputs.For context I want to provide scale in A1 and A3 on the drawings because it...

Archegos by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Stairs ans structural view

Hi,I'm modeling a new stairs in my project.On the setting stair I'm choosing is a structural part.There are any way to hide the finishes when I set the view mode as only structural part?I hope to be clear.Regards

Andrea81 by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Devices with touch screen in 2021 and Archicad

Hello, I saw some threads from 2009 where people dreamed to use AC on their windows device with a touch screen. It's 2021 and no changes and I check quite regularly if there is any progress planned. For example, I using ConceptD 3 Ezel Pro there is n...

AC25 + Mojave

... can anyone explain why AC25 cannot run on Mojave on a metal capable mac, or if there might be a workaround, with many thanks...

Start a new conversation!

Announcements

BIM Manager Program - January 31

BIM Manager Program is a place where you not only come to learn and obtain Archicad BIM Manager certification but meet other BIM enthusiasts from all over the world and exchange experiences.

Next course starts on January 31, 2022. Check more details and book your spot here.

BIM Manager Program

PREFAB 2030 - global architectural contest

ArchiFrame has launched a global architectural contest with the aim to collect innovative prefab ideas in form of a livable house design that makes the most of available building materials, embracing their creative and sustainable potential.

The contest registration period runs until January 12 and the winners will be announced in February 2022.

Prefab 2030

Detailed instructions and rules of participation can be found here.

Building Together digital event - watch the recordings!

GRAPHISOFT's Building Together 2021 conference for the AEC community took place in the virtual space last week. We invite you to watch the recordings of the keynotes, trend talks, testimonials, and roundtable discussions with leading architects, engineers, and scientists from all around the globe.

Topics addressed the most challenging issues architects and engineers face today, such as affordable housing, urban planning, landmark preservation, and the most exciting challenges in algorithmic design, digital transformation, and many more.

Enjoy the content!

You can still register, and log in to watch the recordings anytime.

Enjoy the content!