Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
18718members
303585posts

Explore

Hot topics

Read-Only Properties

Hello everyone, i'm a student working at an architecture bureau and im experimenting with the Python API and Archicad.Lately we've been trying to set things with the acc.SetPropertyValuesOfElements() method and while doing so we noticed that there ar...

Dayiz by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I PAN

There is no PAN button on the bottom of my AC24 screen. There used to be a 'hand' labelled button but it is no longer there.I've now noticed this because I used to depress the scroll wheel on my mouse. But I've just got a new computer and a K4 screen...

No Pan butto on my AC24 desktop.PNG
KeesW by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DWG import to Archicad

Hello I am a long time user of Archicad but in recent years I have had issues with importing dwg files from consultants with lots of viewports / xrefs in the model space.What ends up happening is instead of a viewport in the model space being shown (...

PClarke by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

One more problem about roofs

Hi I was creating a roof using multiplan complex roof method, one problem is in the red area showed in picture 1 and 2, the room wall is 2 feet lower than the other rooms, so I want to drop down this area root 2 feet, but I couldn't find the way if I...

Snipaste_2021-10-19_15-41-44.png Snipaste_2021-10-19_15-43-20.png Snipaste_2021-10-19_16-01-41.png

Beam overhead lines above ceiling

hello, everybody. I have such situation on the floor plan: 1.Floor(slab) - 2.cut plane above 1.Floor - 3.tilted beam above 2.cut plane - 4.ceiling(slab) above part of 3.tilted beam - and another part of 3.tilted beam above 4.ceiling. There is an over...

M1 Pro / M1 Max

announced todayhttps://www.apple.com/macbook-pro-14-and-16/ Any early adopters want to share their experience with this?Anyone from Graphisoft able to share the current status of M1 native Archicad?

Wendell by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 25 and Monterey

My 2016 MacBook pro laptop is dying; the battery is bulging and the keyboard is wonky. I am glad it lasted until today, when Apple announced the new version of the MacBook pro, so I can get a new laptop that won't be immediately obsolete. Of course, ...

Start a new conversation!

Announcements

Building Together digital event - watch the recordings!

GRAPHISOFT's Building Together 2021 conference for the AEC community took place in the virtual space last week. We invite you to watch the recordings of the keynotes, trend talks, testimonials, and roundtable discussions with leading architects, engineers, and scientists from all around the globe.

Topics addressed the most challenging issues architects and engineers face today, such as affordable housing, urban planning, landmark preservation, and the most exciting challenges in algorithmic design, digital transformation, and many more.

Enjoy the content!

You can still register, and log in to watch the recordings anytime.

Enjoy the content!

Most liked authors