Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
18766members
303670posts

Explore

Hot topics

3D Detail level of cabinets

Hi Guys. I am hoping someone can assist me with a simply query regarding to the 3D Representation of Cabinet Knobs and Taps. I was able to view them yesterday but today they are unfortunately missing. I have checked the MVO settings and confirmed tha...

Stringer too long

Hi there !I'm completely new here and this is my first Posting. I'm an architect from germany and I will start a new Job in a new firm using AC25 on Nov. 1st. Actually it is a Real Estate firm and I will be the first architect there, so there is nobo...

Image1.png
Toshi by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Eave attached to side edge of sloping roofs

Hi, I created eave for a side edge of sloping roofs as showed in 1st picture, the problem showed in red circle, so I made a section to change angle of eave up to 15° as same as roof pitch as showed in 2nd picture. Then the eave and roof edge was alig...

Snipaste_2021-10-20_21-29-08.png Snipaste_2021-10-20_21-34-04.png Snipaste_2021-10-20_21-35-34.png

Hotlinked models - Cut additional element - wall openings

Hello everyone!I have encountered a problem and I need some help Here is the description:I have two models:Structural model - contains RC walls, slabs, foundation, columns etc. Basically, model contains only structural elements and defined wall/slab ...

Klik by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Few issues with Archicad

Hi, I worked whole time in Archicad full version and switched to Solo 24. All environment is deleted - Including Shortcuts (that I had to add manually), and some - like arrows down, up, left, right are not even there in option to set up, therefore, I...

sedamr by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Get elements inside drawing cropped view

I am trying to get all elements (specifically wall) from a drawing element. This drawing element is a view of a floor plan. Here is my initial code: // change database BNZeroMemory(&dbInfo, sizeof(API_DatabaseInfo)); dbInfo.typeID = APIWind_DrawingID...

Start a new conversation!

Announcements

Building Together digital event - watch the recordings!

GRAPHISOFT's Building Together 2021 conference for the AEC community took place in the virtual space last week. We invite you to watch the recordings of the keynotes, trend talks, testimonials, and roundtable discussions with leading architects, engineers, and scientists from all around the globe.

Topics addressed the most challenging issues architects and engineers face today, such as affordable housing, urban planning, landmark preservation, and the most exciting challenges in algorithmic design, digital transformation, and many more.

Enjoy the content!

You can still register, and log in to watch the recordings anytime.

Enjoy the content!

Most liked authors