Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
16884members
301276posts

Explore

Hot topics

Insulation hatch on complex profiles

I want this insulation bit on a complex profile to be drawn as belonging to a vertical wall, and I can't get it to work by rotating the shape or the hatch vector. It seems to follow the orientation of the rectangle —the moment I stretch it or trim it...

Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 11.41.29 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 11.42.06 PM.png
Ignacio by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Exporting to Twinmotion

Hi, Im currently trying to export my project to Twinmotion and i am experiencing glitches with the lighting on my morphs. The morphs appear to be solidified. Ive got a screenshot of the issue hereFeedback/solutions much appreciated, Thank you,

2021-09-16 (2).png

Resolved! Archicad Image texture fills ACAD 25

Hi all, Has anyone been using the new image texture display for elevations in 25? I love how they look, however I have been having endless problems with them and would appreciate some tips.. firstly, the PDF file sized are enormous for larger project...

Screenshot 2021-09-16 at 12.48.38.png Screenshot 2021-09-16 at 12.49.03.png

Archicad 25 inverted pan

Hi, I have a problem with Archicad 25 (build 3011 on macos catalina) In 2D view (plan or sections elevations) my pan is inverted in the vertical axis and the window doesnt redraw on the new parts of the plan displayed. Is this a know bug? If not wher...

User origin keeps moving

Hi all.I'm having some issues with the user origin. I keep having to reset it so that it goes back to the project origin. Then after a few minutes of work it changes to this random position, always the same, off grid. It must be linked to some view o...

jowig by Participant
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

3rd Party Labels

Hi Admins / Mods, Are you guys able to add labels to posts? If so, is there a function to allow users to suggests labels for posts by others? Ling.

Start a new conversation!

Announcements