Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
19054members
304110posts

Explore

Hot topics

Grasshopper Rhino7 does not reference AC 25 Geometry

Hello, I have connected my AC project with on Mac, each of them in the newest Grasshopper successfully but GH won't reference AC Geometry. When trying to set one AC Morph e.g. within the Grasshopper AC Morph Parameter component (Rightclick-menu) Gras...

AC25 - 3D documents - disappearing colours and textures

My 3D documents look OK for a moment, then turn black and white, with no colors. Any ideas? Here's the 2D document after the "bug"- it's black and white (had colors for a moment) 3D drawing after it went black & white Here's the 3D window (axo from w...

Capture d’écran 2021-10-27 à 13.03.46.png Capture d’écran 2021-10-27 à 13.03.56.png Capture d’écran 2021-10-27 à 13.05.32.png
amgam by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Teamwork project to solo project seems bloated!

I have converted a large team-work project to a solo project.I was expecting the project to trim-down a bit and and basically run faster, however I can not see a bit of difference. Is there some teamwork baggage that comes with this process? If so ho...

gdford by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bermuda Shutters

Any way to make shutters angle outwards in a Bermuda style shutter(like the image attached)? Archicad24 on Mac. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 8.07.52 AM.png
JKL by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

2D Fill not alligned to slab

Hello! One of the easy questions I think!How come my 2D fill is not willing to allign to my slab? I want to have a slab of insulation - is there any way to make the 2D fill fit into the section of this element? Thank you!

Zrzut ekranu 2021-10-27 o 14.09.14.png Zrzut ekranu 2021-10-27 o 14.11.06.png

Surface Texture fill exported as solid in PDF

Hi! I use a surface texture on a section which I publish to PDF. On top of this surface texture I have placed a gradient fill. When publishing (or saving, have tried both and with image compressing on and off) the surface texture becomes a solid, dep...

Skärmbild 2021-10-27 091529.png Skärmbild 2021-10-27 091542.png
Kaj_AL by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Announcements

Building Together digital event - watch the recordings!

GRAPHISOFT's Building Together 2021 conference for the AEC community took place in the virtual space last week. We invite you to watch the recordings of the keynotes, trend talks, testimonials, and roundtable discussions with leading architects, engineers, and scientists from all around the globe.

Topics addressed the most challenging issues architects and engineers face today, such as affordable housing, urban planning, landmark preservation, and the most exciting challenges in algorithmic design, digital transformation, and many more.

Enjoy the content!

You can still register, and log in to watch the recordings anytime.

Enjoy the content!