Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
16991members
301382posts

Explore

Hot topics

WHERE ARE MY ELEVATIONS? (PROJECT MAP)

I have my floor plans but I can't find my elevations. Though I have the Elevation uhmm word there, I can't find the north, south, east, and west elevations under that uhmm word. How can I fix this, pleas help.

Create a new Model View Options

Hi,In a custom Add-On i try to create a new custom Model View Options. Using the "ACAPI_Attribute_Get" i can get access the API_Attribute properties and in that properties i can get any specific Model View Options related properties. But when i try t...

Jahidur by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Selection of hidden elements

Hello there!I have a little issue. When I select an element in the plan and in the elevation it selects even hidden element behind the element I need to select. For example, on plan, clicking on the slab it selects the beam underneath. And same issue...

stevini by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Roof rafter dimensions in Schedule of Elements

Could some please advise how do I get dimensions of a roof rafter, such as: (1) Profile Height (rafter height), (2) Profile Thickness (rafter width) and (2) Lumber Size (rafter length) in Schedule of Elements. The rafter is sourced from Archicad Libr...

Voytek by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Stairs problem - Reset custom turnings

Hello folks!I have a problem with the stairs. When I open the stairs selection secting it shows a warning "Reset custom turnings". What is it? Clicking on it, it does nothing and I do not manage to remove it. What's wrong with my stairs?

Q.jpg
stevini by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Structural - Foundation tool

Dear Developer Team, Now, Archicad is more familar with Structural Engineer as it allow to export structural model for anlaysis. There are many structural element tools like beam, column, slab etc. as structural (load bearing) elements. There shall b...

License not detected

Hi all, I have just bought a new Mac with M1 Chip. OS Big Sur 11.6. I use Archicad 23 with a CM Dongle.Nothing I seem to do will recognise the licence. I can see the license on the code meter control centre and the License Manager Tool says everythin...

TB79 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Site modeling from PDF and Location in GIS

Hi All, I have one pdf drawing, it is Master plan for project. How I can create site model from this pdf drawing and Location of project?Then How I can place IFC model to calculate of dig dirt?Please check in this link below for pdf drawing?https://m...

HOANGUYEN_0-1631911318165.png

Don't like this new UI for 'Community'

This new 'Community' was much better under the old Forum format. This new formant is too large and not information dense. It takes way too much 'next'. The hierarchical tree format was much more informative. I think I will just stop using this less f...

Start a new conversation!

Announcements

Building Together digital event - watch the recordings!

GRAPHISOFT's Building Together 2021 conference for the AEC community took place in the virtual space last week. We invite you to watch the recordings of the keynotes, trend talks, testimonials, and roundtable discussions with leading architects, engineers, and scientists from all around the globe.

Topics addressed the most challenging issues architects and engineers face today, such as affordable housing, urban planning, landmark preservation, and the most exciting challenges in algorithmic design, digital transformation, and many more.

You can still register, and log in to watch the recordings anytime.

Enjoy the content!

Most liked authors