Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
31448members
319557posts

Explore

Hot topics

Window Marker Issue

Hey Guys, Back again with another issue we are having. Is there a way to add a suffix to the Archicad 24 W Marker 24, or modify the prefix to list after the opening sizes. Window type needs to be displayed after window size. Example: 24-36afg. Not af...

Mouse Setting Issue - Trailing Snap Box

A trailing snap box has been inadvertently added to my mouse cursor. Does anyone know how to turn off this feature? I would just like to go back to a normal pointer for the mouse cursor (without having the small trailing box follow my mouse movements...

Brian by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is my choice Archicad?

I thought for a long time about which program is better to work with.Having tried all possible programs, such as Revit, Sketch-Up, and Archicad, my choice fell on Archicad for many reasons. First, this program won me over with a relatively simple int...

Plan view library parts ?

Hi again .... Why is it that I can see my ridge tile in 3d and not in plan view ?? Any ideas ???? Many thanks Myles.

Myles by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

elevation settings ??

Hi all, Ive got some doors that have detail /windows on them with glazing etc - which all show in 3d but won't in 2d elevation settings ? Ive tried the MVO and 1;50 etc setting but it simply won't show them ? Ive come accrues this before this before ...

Myles by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

BuildingMaterial

Hello there, in order to automatically retrieve the ThermalResistance in various elements, i wonder how to deploy the value from ThermalConductivity, found in BuildingMaterials for calculating the Value by the Thickness of the material. Since i am co...

Start a new conversation!

Announcements
Most liked authors