Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
17793members
301981posts

Explore

Hot topics

Archicad 22 object and missing surfaces

Hello,I am a newcomer to Archicad using Archicad 24 Solo. A new employee brought a template developed on 22 to the office that we are giving a try. If I unlink the migration libraries, I have missing surfaces. I have manually replaced the textures th...

camille_1-1632619711350.png camille_0-1632619477345.png
camille by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hotlinked module - Display order

I got this typical floor module that I placed on the above levels. I got one slab I can't manage to place behind the hotlinked mod. I try to send it back but I got the message saying it's as far it can go. I've tried to turn all layers on, suspend gr...

VincentG__1-1632617782109.png VincentG__0-1632617721969.png

Twinmotion-Sun shadow setting

In twinmotion, where to activate the sun shadows, In my model, the shadows are not showing to adjust as in Archicad. But after rendering, the sun shadows are seen.I need to check the shadows after rendering only..

Roopa A by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scale Site to fit on drawing sheet

I rescaled the site as suggested and clicked the advised control. The result is when I apply site drawing to the sheet, the sheet is reduced to a thumbnail, not the site drawing. What could I be doing wrong?

EXPODTL by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

AC25 Guide Lines turn invisible

Hi all, wondering if anyone is having a similar problem. I'm using Archicad 25 SPA, and specifically on an Apple iMac with a 5K screen if I draw any guide line in an orthogonal direction (pure horizontal or pure vertical) they appear as they normally...

Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 21.44.44.png Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 21.42.03.png
roderick by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Save to PDF

I select the sheets that I want to save to a file in PDF. I then select the file. I then click save to file. the sheets are created but for some reason it does not save to the file. What might I be doing wrong? A20 W10 Dell Inspiron Intel core i7

EXPODTL by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Renewal of my Archicad Educational License.

Hello, I need to renew my student license. But I have a problem. I received this notification: "For the application to be approved, please send the GRAPHISOFT student status document to the partner." How do I submit my student document to GRAPHISOFT?

Anny25 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Announcements

Building Together digital event - watch the recordings!

GRAPHISOFT's Building Together 2021 conference for the AEC community took place in the virtual space last week. We invite you to watch the recordings of the keynotes, trend talks, testimonials, and roundtable discussions with leading architects, engineers, and scientists from all around the globe.

Topics addressed the most challenging issues architects and engineers face today, such as affordable housing, urban planning, landmark preservation, and the most exciting challenges in algorithmic design, digital transformation, and many more.

You can still register, and log in to watch the recordings anytime.

Enjoy the content!