Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
20994members
306617posts

Explore

Hot topics

Stair width

Hey guys. I need to create a flight of staircase with a tread of 600mm, how can I achieve this?

Resolved! dl.graphisoft.com refused to connect

Hello, I have tried from different web browser to download Archicad but seems thats something its not going well. I have tried to turn off my firewall: it doesnt work."dl.graphisoft.com unable to connect"Can anyone help me with this matter...Best Reg...

Screenshot_1.png

Substitute Object Given X = 1

Hi all, I was wonder how you would go about scripting an object substitution. Given a parameter in Object A, I want to replace it with Object B. I tried adding a CALL for Object B and script skip to the start of each of the scripts within Object A bu...

Ci Tools window + door scheduler problem

Hey Gurus, im having a problem where the Ci Tools window + door scheduler will only update when i go to "CI Tools" - "Door + Windows" - "Update Schedule". Even when i have marked the "Auto Rebuild" box. And when i use this function "Update Schedule" ...

Redshift Graphisoft Forward Validation

Hello, For the first time today, I tried to create a rendering using the Redshift engine, but received the message: "Redshift is available only for Graphisoft Forward/SSA Users." The problem is that we are SSA users and I haven't had any trouble usin...

joelsdg by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mirror - Render

Hi, I'm having issues with my rendering. I've seen similar topics discussed previously however none of the options solve my problem.When I render interior with a mirror hung on the wall it does not reflect its immediate surroundings of e.g the bedroo...

MegH by Newcomer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Collapsable folder levels in Navigator, Organizer

I would like some little arrows up top that would allow me to open/close (they would probably be used almost exclusively for 'close') project map, view map, layout map, publisher levels in Navigator, Organizer. With long lists of nested items this sh...

Ignacio by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

MSc Dissertation Survey

Hi there! I would appreciate it if you can help an MSc student out with her dissertation research by taking this 10-15 minute survey! This survey seeks the valuable input of Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) stakeholders on projects, s...

Quantity/Layer as a field in schedule

Hello Archicaders, I need to create simple schedule (or list?) of quantities of objects not for the whole project but only for specific part in specific story of the design. Lets say the building is consists of 3 pavilions - A, B, C and each has 3 st...

schdl.jpg

Start a new conversation!

Announcements

BIM Manager Program - January 31

BIM Manager Program is a place where you not only come to learn and obtain Archicad BIM Manager certification but meet other BIM enthusiasts from all over the world and exchange experiences.

Next course starts on January 31, 2022. Check more details and book your spot here.

BIM Manager Program

PREFAB 2030 - global architectural contest

ArchiFrame has launched a global architectural contest with the aim to collect innovative prefab ideas in form of a livable house design that makes the most of available building materials, embracing their creative and sustainable potential.

The contest registration period runs until January 12 and the winners will be announced in February 2022.

Prefab 2030

Detailed instructions and rules of participation can be found here.

Building Together digital event - watch the recordings!

GRAPHISOFT's Building Together 2021 conference for the AEC community took place in the virtual space last week. We invite you to watch the recordings of the keynotes, trend talks, testimonials, and roundtable discussions with leading architects, engineers, and scientists from all around the globe.

Topics addressed the most challenging issues architects and engineers face today, such as affordable housing, urban planning, landmark preservation, and the most exciting challenges in algorithmic design, digital transformation, and many more.

Enjoy the content!

You can still register, and log in to watch the recordings anytime.

Enjoy the content!