Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
16955members
301350posts

Explore

Hot topics

Don't like this new UI for 'Community'

This new 'Community' was much better under the old Forum format. This new formant is too large and not information dense. It takes way too much 'next'. The hierarchical tree format was much more informative. I think I will just stop using this less f...

Shortcut to Unread Posts

Dear All,Recently it came up from many of you that it would be nice to see the unread posts directly instead of browsing a huge amount of content. We are constantly working in the background to improve the Community and find what is helping all of us...

Resolved! Insulation hatch on complex profiles

I want this insulation bit on a complex profile to be drawn as belonging to a vertical wall, and I can't get it to work by rotating the shape or the hatch vector. It seems to follow the orientation of the rectangle —the moment I stretch it or trim it...

Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 11.41.29 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 11.42.06 PM.png
Ignacio by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Announcements

Building Together digital event - watch the recordings!

GRAPHISOFT's Building Together 2021 conference for the AEC community took place in the virtual space last week. We invite you to watch the recordings of the keynotes, trend talks, testimonials, and roundtable discussions with leading architects, engineers, and scientists from all around the globe.

Topics addressed the most challenging issues architects and engineers face today, such as affordable housing, urban planning, landmark preservation, and the most exciting challenges in algorithmic design, digital transformation, and many more.

You can still register, and log in to watch the recordings anytime.

Enjoy the content!

Most liked authors