Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
19067members
304139posts

Explore

Hot topics

Protruding Dots at Drawing Boundaries

this was already probably a bit of an annoyance earlier to me, but someone brought it to my attention.on the left, you've got a screenshot of a drawing on a layout with a break-line object with a masking fill covering the rest of the slab section det...

211028 Unmasked Lines in PDFs.png

Instancing

I know you can use modules and link them into the file. You have to edit the module in another Archicad. I want to be able to make a group of objects, create an instance of it, copy it around, then open the group edit it, and have all of the instance...

Steve by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Editing 2D truss lines

Hi, I would like to know if there is a possible way to edit a truss showing 3 lines on a floor plan as 1 line only? In the first picture I attached, I'm showing how each truss has 3 lines, but it would be ideal to show only 1 line (any of the 3) for ...

1.png 2.png 3.png

AC 25 Crash when closing story level editor

AC 25 keeps crashing when I edit the elevation of a story level. I thought the issue might have been with the specific file being corrupted. I opened and repaired the file, used older version, etc. but it keeps doing the same thing every time regardl...

bgoodale by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Grasshopper Rhino7 does not reference AC 25 Geometry

Hello, I have connected my AC project with on Mac, each of them in the newest Grasshopper successfully but GH won't reference AC Geometry. When trying to set one AC Morph e.g. within the Grasshopper AC Morph Parameter component (Rightclick-menu) Gras...

AC25 - 3D documents - disappearing colours and textures

My 3D documents look OK for a moment, then turn black and white, with no colors. Any ideas? Here's the 2D document after the "bug"- it's black and white (had colors for a moment) 3D drawing after it went black & white Here's the 3D window (axo from w...

Capture d’écran 2021-10-27 à 13.03.46.png Capture d’écran 2021-10-27 à 13.03.56.png Capture d’écran 2021-10-27 à 13.05.32.png
amgam by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Announcements

Building Together digital event - watch the recordings!

GRAPHISOFT's Building Together 2021 conference for the AEC community took place in the virtual space last week. We invite you to watch the recordings of the keynotes, trend talks, testimonials, and roundtable discussions with leading architects, engineers, and scientists from all around the globe.

Topics addressed the most challenging issues architects and engineers face today, such as affordable housing, urban planning, landmark preservation, and the most exciting challenges in algorithmic design, digital transformation, and many more.

Enjoy the content!

You can still register, and log in to watch the recordings anytime.

Enjoy the content!