Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
18657members
303426posts

Explore

Hot topics

Archicad 25 Crash on publishing

Hi all, I've just installed Archicad 25 and i'm having consistant crashes on my machine and all members of the team (5 people) Seems to crash on publishing to PDF everytime it gets to the section veiw sheets. I had the same issues with 24 when it was...

tomyg by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Building an addon for different AC versions

I made a small open source add-on for synchronizing properties and parameters of GDL objects. It works in version 24, but I would like to release an add-on for other versions. What is the best way to organize the assembly and testing of an add-on for...

kuvbur by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem regarding very slow wall tool!

Hi,I'm trying out with the new Archicad 25 version, but suddenly everything related to the wall tool runs very slow, takes many seconds, and sometimes looks like it gets stuck.I used to work with the 21 version on an old MacBook Pro computer— it work...

RPF by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Create roof for a unregular shape

Hi guys, I'm learning to draw roof, now I encounter difficult case as showed in the below pictures. That's an unregular shape as marked in red color, after a lot of trying I have not find the way how to create roof. So I'm asking help here, thanks a ...

Snipaste_2021-10-17_23-31-59.png

Issue with APPLICATION_QUERY()

Hello, First of all, the new forum layout is terrible Anyway, I'm having an issue with APPLICATION_QUERY() and I tried and tried solutions but to no avail so I come here for help. I have a MEP library part with two connections for water supply. I wan...

OSX Framework

Hi! Is it documented, where should OSX Archicad find Add-On SDK's frameworks in run-time? Thx,

Getting Rid of SketchUP Mindset

Hi, I am an avid Archicad supporter, and use it from time to time, but am struggling to get rid of my SketchUp mindset. I understand the basics of AC, but there are so many options which seems to be derailing my final conversion to AC I have generall...

Jensk by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! change wall height

hi. It seems that I can only move walls, I can't chenge their height. I only have these tools on pallette when I click on corner. Anyone help?

obraz_2021-10-16_211944.png

Start a new conversation!

Announcements

Building Together digital event - watch the recordings!

GRAPHISOFT's Building Together 2021 conference for the AEC community took place in the virtual space last week. We invite you to watch the recordings of the keynotes, trend talks, testimonials, and roundtable discussions with leading architects, engineers, and scientists from all around the globe.

Topics addressed the most challenging issues architects and engineers face today, such as affordable housing, urban planning, landmark preservation, and the most exciting challenges in algorithmic design, digital transformation, and many more.

Enjoy the content!

You can still register, and log in to watch the recordings anytime.

Enjoy the content!

Most liked authors