Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
19115members
304181posts

Explore

Hot topics

New site

Just passing by to say hi.... that is, if someone can actually see the message, because im still completely disoriented with the new design but maybe its only me. I will still try to get a grip on it and undestand it better before comenting. I just w...

jl_lt by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Editing Custom GSM objects

Hello, noob question: I have created a complex column made out of slabs, column and walls. I then turned it into an object because I have lots of them in the project and need to make editing simple, just like an autocad block.The problem is that I no...

Resolved! ArchiCAD25 bug on Monterey

Hello,my ArchiCAD25 give me a bug when I exit from a project workspace since I installed new version, MacOS Monterey. Have you any idea when will come a update for Archicad who solve this problem or if it's ok to use the program in this condition? Be...

VladGoo by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

New roof tiling library parts

Hello all, There is a new roof tiling library part. 5 models included plus object for ridges and hips. https://youtu.be/o5l7ieAllw0Thanks.

Label number of risers per flight

I'm trying to set up some stair drawings and I would like as much as possible to be automatic. I'm using labels to indicate the flight number and would like to show the number and height of risers per flight. The stair is modelled as a U-shape so the...

Capture d’écran 2021-10-28 à 08.17.09.png

Protruding Dots at Drawing Boundaries

this was already probably a bit of an annoyance earlier to me, but someone brought it to my attention.on the left, you've got a screenshot of a drawing on a layout with a break-line object with a masking fill covering the rest of the slab section det...

211028 Unmasked Lines in PDFs.png

Instancing

I know you can use modules and link them into the file. You have to edit the module in another Archicad. I want to be able to make a group of objects, create an instance of it, copy it around, then open the group edit it, and have all of the instance...

Steve by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Start a new conversation!

Announcements

Building Together digital event - watch the recordings!

GRAPHISOFT's Building Together 2021 conference for the AEC community took place in the virtual space last week. We invite you to watch the recordings of the keynotes, trend talks, testimonials, and roundtable discussions with leading architects, engineers, and scientists from all around the globe.

Topics addressed the most challenging issues architects and engineers face today, such as affordable housing, urban planning, landmark preservation, and the most exciting challenges in algorithmic design, digital transformation, and many more.

Enjoy the content!

You can still register, and log in to watch the recordings anytime.

Enjoy the content!