Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
18917members
303932posts

Explore

Hot topics

Param-O display is not acting consistent.

It may be my programing, so I am posting screen shots. I am creating parallel bars that maintain a chosen width and spacing that allow the group of bars to stretch and change in number as needed. The Param-O 3D display shows the bars with proper size...

Screen Shot 2021-10-24 at 8.45.14 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-10-24 at 8.43.16 PM.png

Wall and Floor Framing with Curtain Wall: Tip

Hi, I've been playing around with the curtain wall tool for wall and floor framing. It's probably obvious to some, but some newer users might benefit. Using the boundary method on a floor plan, you can easily create a horizontal curtain wall that can...

CW-Framing.jpg Floor Framing_CW settings.jpg Floor Framing.jpg CW-Framing2.jpg
Jere by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! Composite not intersecting properly

Hi, I'm having an issue with a composite floor slab interacting with a footing. The footing consists of a simple slab with a "Structural Concrete" material. The floor slab is a composite with a 4" "non-structural concrete" material and a gravel fill....

Footing-1.jpg Footing-2.jpg
Jere by Observer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrading advice from os 10.14.6 Mohave

Hello,Looking for advice on upgrading from OS 10.14.6 Mohave. Should I upgrade to Catalina or go straight to Big Sur.Specs on my system below. Working mostly in Archicad 24, 23 and a few projects still in 21. Hoping to start 25.Any thoughts/advice wo...

BIMcloud installation problem

Good evening everyone,I wanted to install BIMcloud manager. After I confirmed the BIMcloud manager configuration (after admin name and password set up) and (as the YT tutorial was saying) I shoud be redirected to carry on the set up in the web browse...

Bez názvu.png
Susan4 by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DWG's in general in AC

I'm working with DWG's as trace references, and I have a question: How come the DWG looks WAAY betterin DDSCadView than importet into AC? In the upper image, DDSCad is to the left, AC to the right. In the lower image, reversed. I have played with eve...

2021-10-24_12-01-58.jpg 2021-10-24_12-03-50.jpg
Kamelite by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Quick 2D Fill Preview like Surface Painter in 3D.

It takes long time while finalizing the 2D Fill pattern on the required area especially when trying to do some "2D Documenting Presentations" by using patterns like Pavement, Roof Tiles etc.There should be some quick preview method just like the 3D S...

Start a new conversation!

Announcements

Building Together digital event - watch the recordings!

GRAPHISOFT's Building Together 2021 conference for the AEC community took place in the virtual space last week. We invite you to watch the recordings of the keynotes, trend talks, testimonials, and roundtable discussions with leading architects, engineers, and scientists from all around the globe.

Topics addressed the most challenging issues architects and engineers face today, such as affordable housing, urban planning, landmark preservation, and the most exciting challenges in algorithmic design, digital transformation, and many more.

Enjoy the content!

You can still register, and log in to watch the recordings anytime.

Enjoy the content!