Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
20824members
306428posts

Explore

Hot topics

AC25 Cabinet Objects

Obviously, the AC25 cabinet objects have been completely overhauled. I'm all for embracing a new tool and taking the time to learn how to use it. However, there seem to be some critical issues with the design of these new objects, which interfere wit...

Benji_W by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Stack / Horizontal fractions on dimensions

I realized that Archicad lacks formatting options of fractional dimensions. There is only the option of: 1. Turning off the 'Fraction in small type', which equals to a linear non-stacked fraction2. Turning on the 'Fraction in small type', which equal...

karinamdp_0-1638651546355.png karinamdp_1-1638651598070.png

Hyperlink from autotext and schedules

Does anyone have a hack that lets you have a hyperlink to a web address from autotext and or a schedule that does not require the actual hypertext to be visible on the published pdf?I find it incredible that this is not somehow an option.

gdford by Booster
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Invoicing questions for a beginner

Hey there! I am just starting a freelance career, and wanted to ask how do you manage communication with clients and payments? Just through messengers and direct payments or any tools can recommend?

mk700 by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Nested Macro Calls

Hi All, I am trying to create a two level Macro, where the Parent Object can call various Child Objects, that have moveable hotspot parameter. It is super confusing for me. The child objects A and B are the same, except the length parameter changes b...

Start a new conversation!

Announcements

BIM Manager Program - January 31

BIM Manager Program is a place where you not only come to learn and obtain Archicad BIM Manager certification but meet other BIM enthusiasts from all over the world and exchange experiences.

Next course starts on January 31, 2022. Check more details and book your spot here.

BIM Manager Program

PREFAB 2030 - global architectural contest

ArchiFrame has launched a global architectural contest with the aim to collect innovative prefab ideas in form of a livable house design that makes the most of available building materials, embracing their creative and sustainable potential.

The contest registration period runs until January 12 and the winners will be announced in February 2022.

Prefab 2030

Detailed instructions and rules of participation can be found here.

Building Together digital event - watch the recordings!

GRAPHISOFT's Building Together 2021 conference for the AEC community took place in the virtual space last week. We invite you to watch the recordings of the keynotes, trend talks, testimonials, and roundtable discussions with leading architects, engineers, and scientists from all around the globe.

Topics addressed the most challenging issues architects and engineers face today, such as affordable housing, urban planning, landmark preservation, and the most exciting challenges in algorithmic design, digital transformation, and many more.

Enjoy the content!

You can still register, and log in to watch the recordings anytime.

Enjoy the content!