Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
17129members
301550posts

Explore

Hot topics

Annotated Polyline Tool

I was recently asked to create an annotated line tool by a user on this forum.I personally believe that this sort of thing should be handled by Graphisoft as part of the built in polyline tool. However, as it was a simple project and the need was the...

GSM extension file

Hi, Is there a new way or method to read imported .gsm exension files in Archicad 25?

Mjules by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Grasshopper connection install issue

Hello all, I've tried to install the new AC-GH connection for AC25 and I've got the following message:"Error.Another version of Grasshopper-Archicad Live Connection is already installed. To continue, you must first uninstall the other version."I've u...

felcunha by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Twinmotion promotion issue

Hi, not quite sure if this is the right place to ask, but I have an issue with the promotion for the free Twinmotion software, once I go to https://twinmotion.graphisoft.com/ it says I am ready to download Twinmotion, but the Graphisoft ID is not lin...

US by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Question regarding Archicad future tools

Hello to everybody!I have a question regarding the future of Archicad tools, especially regarding new tools. We are a firm that do both architectural and structural projects. As we have seen, Graphisoft is going to enlarge its scope thansk to DDS-CAD...

Darwuhr by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

GO FROM EDUCATIONAL TO PROFESSIONAL ??

Hello good Morning, a question, i have the modeling done in education and i'm trying to go to the professional Archicad, the only way i know is to convert in 3ds, is there any way to keep the educational original but in the professional to make a few...

HTTP Request

HiI need to make a HTTP request with the GET method, in this form:https://someurl.com/api/somecode?param1=val1¶m2=val2Request prepared as:request = GS::StaticCast (clientConnection->CreateRequest ());There was some example which takes the requestMeth...

Resolved! Door/window frame connection with a custom wall profile

Hello Graphisoft Community, This is my first post here since I'm just starting out using Archicad for educational purposes. So I'm not aware if my post goes outside the community guidelines, for which I'll apologize in advance.I've hit a snag while u...

tempsnip.jpg

Bug Archicad 24 IFC Import

Hello all! I´m having a problem importing a IFC file (Ventilation file) to Archicad 24 only. (ok on 23 and 25)When I import the file by the end this message appears. I have the Archicad MEP library already link on the project. If I press Locate Libra...

Screenshot 2021-09-20 082609.jpg

Start a new conversation!

Announcements

Building Together digital event - watch the recordings!

GRAPHISOFT's Building Together 2021 conference for the AEC community took place in the virtual space last week. We invite you to watch the recordings of the keynotes, trend talks, testimonials, and roundtable discussions with leading architects, engineers, and scientists from all around the globe.

Topics addressed the most challenging issues architects and engineers face today, such as affordable housing, urban planning, landmark preservation, and the most exciting challenges in algorithmic design, digital transformation, and many more.

You can still register, and log in to watch the recordings anytime.

Enjoy the content!

Most liked authors