Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
23489members
309229posts

Explore

Hot topics

Changing Archicad objects default background color

When I insert an object from the Archicad library, the bacround color is always either black or grey and I cannot change it. I want to have no background on the objects and just the outlines. I would like to know how to change this?

Näyttökuva 2022-1-24 kello 10.31.48.png
User1 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Level dimensions on composite slabs

Hello there, I need the level dimension marker to show top and bottom of the slab core on a composite slab. In the following example (real scenario), I use a composite slab of 150mm concrete (core) and 50mm tiles. I need the level dimenion marker to ...

level-dimensions-composite-slabs.jpg

BimCloud Login name change

Should I, as a master admin, be able to change a users login name? I f**d it up a little, and somehow I can't change the usernames of newly created users. Users have not yet received their information, and neither have they ever logged in yet. Maybe ...

mikas by Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Archicad Solo Download

Hey All, I might be being really thick here but! I have a new computer and i need to transfer Archicad onto it (it will be the UK verision) - but i cannot find the link to the download Solo for either 24 or 25? Can anyone please point me to where it ...

Wish: more Application Request "LIBRARY_MANAGER" commands

I noticed that the 'Picture 24' library object has a string parameter input which also provides a nice list of all the images loaded into the user's library. According to this forum post, the parameter gs_picture_name has its values populated through...

s_p_b by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Corrupted File: Cannot read Plan file ERROR

Hey guys.Im trying to open a important proyect and Archicad shows the messeage ''Cannot read Plan file''. I already tried the ''open and repair'' tool but it doesn't work. Also tried to opened on different computers and different Archicad versions bu...

Start a new conversation!

Announcements

BIM Manager Program - January 31

BIM Manager Program is a place where you not only come to learn and obtain Archicad BIM Manager certification but meet other BIM enthusiasts from all over the world and exchange experiences.

Next course starts on January 31, 2022. Check more details and book your spot here.

BIM Manager Program

Building Together 2021 - Watch the recordings!

GRAPHISOFT's Building Together 2021 conference for the AEC community took place in the virtual space last week. Watch GRAPHISOFT's Building Together 2021 virtual conference for the AEC community with keynotes, trend talks, testimonials, and roundtable discussions with leading architects, engineers, and scientists from all around the globe.

“Building

Topics addressed the most challenging issues architects and engineers face today, such as affordable housing, urban planning, landmark preservation, and the most exciting challenges in algorithmic design, digital transformation, and many more.