Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
18682members
303508posts

Explore

Hot topics

LINE_PROPERTY question

I built a window with WALLNICHES and Filling Blocks and wanted to have the same line colors and line weights in 2D and sections. In floor plan it works well with the LINE_PROPERTY command, but in section this seems not to work. Are there any alternat...

Lineproperty.png

Calculate area in GDL properties script

Hi! For starters, I'm quite new to GDL. I have an object I made that is a slab accessory. How would I go about using the area of the slab (or the accessory, they're equal) in the properties script? Kind regardsKaj

Kaj_AL by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

exterior casing flipping between saved views?

First image is the first floor plan with the exterior casing correctly showing: The second image shows the first floor electrical plan with the exterior casing flipped inward on the opening: To my knowledge, the only thing I changed between the two v...

Elec-mvo-02.png Elec-mvo.png
proto by Booster
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Select multiple objects in Grasshopper

Hi! EDIT: Managed to solve it, but keeping it here if anyone else needs help with this. Apparently groups need to be enabled for preselect to work, whether or not the elements are grouped. EDIT 2: I thought I solved it, and it worked with slabs and w...

Kaj_AL by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Schedule: Sum Object Parameter from Multiple Instances

Hi all, Is there some way to sum a parameter from multiple object instances. Or someway to modify the objects script to enable the option, without resorting to excel(?)? Related thread: https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Collaborate-forum/Multi-seat...

count.jpg

Favourite Name as IfcType Name

Hi, Is it or will it be possible to get the Favourite name of an element as the IfcType Name? It would be great for information management in my opinion. Also, is there a way to see from what favourite an element on the model is? Thanks a lot! Best r...

MaFarine by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dimensions - Align & Distribute

maybe i'm doing it wrong, but I wish there was a way you could automatically align & distribute already placed dimensions.screenshot below of what happens when i try to distribute the 804 dimension to be equidistant between 697 & 894. AC doesn't allo...

Screenshot 2021-10-18 135752.png

Archicad 25 Crash on publishing

Hi all, I've just installed Archicad 25 and i'm having consistant crashes on my machine and all members of the team (5 people) Seems to crash on publishing to PDF everytime it gets to the section veiw sheets. I had the same issues with 24 when it was...

tomyg by Booster
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Announcements

Building Together digital event - watch the recordings!

GRAPHISOFT's Building Together 2021 conference for the AEC community took place in the virtual space last week. We invite you to watch the recordings of the keynotes, trend talks, testimonials, and roundtable discussions with leading architects, engineers, and scientists from all around the globe.

Topics addressed the most challenging issues architects and engineers face today, such as affordable housing, urban planning, landmark preservation, and the most exciting challenges in algorithmic design, digital transformation, and many more.

Enjoy the content!

You can still register, and log in to watch the recordings anytime.

Enjoy the content!

Most liked authors