Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
17217members
301606posts

Explore

Hot topics

Segmented Column in Plan

I was using the segmented column in my project and noticed that all of my column line pens were being overridden to a single pen rather than the pens I've set up in the complex profile. If I remove the various segments in the column the line weights ...

TracyGA by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Coinciding element outlines

What is considered the best method to dealing with coinciding lines ? The example below is from documentation for an extension where the roof's outline coincides with a wall's cutline - creating an unwanted result.

thesleepofreason_2-1632235961892.png

Partition area in plan

Hi, we are trying to list on a schedule the area that partitions occupy in plan but including the area where we have a door and taking into account wall intersections. Any suggestions? We can't find the right parameter in AC24 or AC25, the closest wo...

Duplicating unique plans

Hi there, I am quite new to Archicad and have stumbled upon a small issue. How would I create duplicates of plans but have them their own unique plan and not linked to the original plan. I duplicated my ground floor plan so I can create a site plan f...

Flynn by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

The connection between slab 2D fill and 3D texture

I have a very important question for Archicad developers that has been bothering us for three years. When could we expect that choosing "Link to Fill Origin" for slab in 2D will again affect the origin and direction of its texture in 3D, as it was in...

Dalius by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Contents in Property Manager

Hello,I am trying to schedule composite wall quantity with skin thickness in the traditional L B D (Length, Bredth, Thickness) form.Prpoerty manager doesn't allow to choose indivisual skin thickness of composite wall wheres overall thickness is avail...

Prperty manager.jpg

Annotated Polyline Tool

I was recently asked to create an annotated line tool by a user on this forum.I personally believe that this sort of thing should be handled by Graphisoft as part of the built in polyline tool. However, as it was a simple project and the need was the...

Start a new conversation!

Announcements

Building Together digital event - watch the recordings!

GRAPHISOFT's Building Together 2021 conference for the AEC community took place in the virtual space last week. We invite you to watch the recordings of the keynotes, trend talks, testimonials, and roundtable discussions with leading architects, engineers, and scientists from all around the globe.

Topics addressed the most challenging issues architects and engineers face today, such as affordable housing, urban planning, landmark preservation, and the most exciting challenges in algorithmic design, digital transformation, and many more.

You can still register, and log in to watch the recordings anytime.

Enjoy the content!

Most liked authors