Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
29548members
316552posts

Explore

Hot topics

Some SEO not working

hey,i have been using SEO to cut the foundation walls out of the mesh in section iso t looks correct. it has always worked, then in this project it does sometimes but not always. i was trying last week and gave up at the end of the day, and shut it d...

problem wall junction

hey all,i have one wall junction in my project that is not behaving as the other identical junctions, and its on two stories affecting the junction on floor up. i have made sure the properties of all the walls are correct and the same as the other ju...

Property Expressions

I have been trying to figure out how to use the built-n property "elevation to project zero" to do an off-set calculation, but it does not seem like this is a property I can use in a calculation. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

gdford by Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom brick facade

Hi, I would like to create a custom facade wall made out of bricks that looks like the attached image, could you give me any suggestions how could I do it? Thank you in advance!

Miona by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3D on Version 5011

I´ve just updated my Archicad do 5011 version few days ago. Since them my new projects has presented problems to show 3D views. Both in conic and axonometric perspectives. In Axonometrics walls do not appear, roofs also have problems. In conic views,...

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

BIMcloud licenses and server IP address

Hallo guys,I'm an Italian high school teacher and I use Archicad whit my Design course students.For the first time, my class is collaborating as Teamwork on a project, so we're trying to use BIMcloud as right tool to aquire this knowledge and compete...

Mesh based analysis - simpler geometry ideas?

Hi,We're using MVO and the schematic setting for doors and windows which gives a mesh from the opening hole. This is playing very nice with our Rhin/GH-based analysis wokflow. However we'd need the frame plus the glass. Would this be possible in any ...

Start a new conversation!

Announcements