Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
19028members
304073posts

Explore

Hot topics

Surface Texture fill exported as solid in PDF

Hi! I use a surface texture on a section which I publish to PDF. On top of this surface texture I have placed a gradient fill. When publishing (or saving, have tried both and with image compressing on and off) the surface texture becomes a solid, dep...

Skärmbild 2021-10-27 091529.png Skärmbild 2021-10-27 091542.png
Kaj_AL by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Connect To Server

Hi, I just reformatted my imac due to some issues. We've now reinstalled Archicad and License Manager is up and running but I'm not able to connect to server. I've checked all other machines in our office and they're using the same address.

Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 9.34.46 AM.png

Door handle in floor plan?

Hi, I haven't found a way to turn on handles in floor plan view for doors and windows (I checked the library part settings and model view options) for the default library parts with symbolic view. Is there a way to do this? I don't want to open doors...

furtonb by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

can't change door surface color

I have created a favorite interior door based on library object D1 24. But when I use the favorite I am unable to then change the door surfaces (to, say, "orange"). Why would this be? If I select another favorite (say, a bifold door) I can easily cha...

Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 1.12.50 PM.png

Walls on different floors not showing up

Working on a house design, and on one of the floors, the walls aren't showing up properly. They should look like the wall in the first screen grab, but they look like the walls in the second screen grab. I am FAR from an Archicad expert, learning fir...

Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 11.24.48 AM.png Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 11.24.38 AM.png
mukster by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad C++ Developer needed

Dear community fellows We need an experienced Archicad C++ developer to support our team in one high profile implementation for building industry in Switzerland. Period: 5 - 10 MD in November/December. If interested, please contact me directly:Email:...

Start a new conversation!

Announcements

Building Together digital event - watch the recordings!

GRAPHISOFT's Building Together 2021 conference for the AEC community took place in the virtual space last week. We invite you to watch the recordings of the keynotes, trend talks, testimonials, and roundtable discussions with leading architects, engineers, and scientists from all around the globe.

Topics addressed the most challenging issues architects and engineers face today, such as affordable housing, urban planning, landmark preservation, and the most exciting challenges in algorithmic design, digital transformation, and many more.

Enjoy the content!

You can still register, and log in to watch the recordings anytime.

Enjoy the content!