Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
23146members
308775posts

Explore

Hot topics

Resolved! railing parts now showing in 3D

Im trying to make a railing with the railing tool, except that the top rail isnt showing in 3D or 2D. Ive tried the model filters and everything is on. Any ideas???

Plans with and without dimensions

Just wondering how ppl are creating their plans with and without dimensions? I have always done it with layers which means having different layers for each type of drawing. Just wondering if ayone had found a way to do it using another method. Im sup...

Document Options Help

I am working in a teamworks file and use the publisher to create the pdf's of my drawings. I recently switched to Archicad on a pc and noticed every time I publish, it publishes every layout in the file. When I select document options it is not allow...

tannerosaurusrex_0-1642438212682.png

Merge Meshes in 2022

Hi, is it possible to merge meshes in Archicad ? or is still problem continuing ? I made a model of land and I did extension after. I would like to merge two meshes.If isn't possible can i get rid of border lines between two meshes at least and keepi...

Skärmavbild 2022-01-17 kl. 15.56.06.jpg Skärmavbild 2022-01-17 kl. 15.56.12.jpg

Object parameters

Hello, I have a question, can I somehow import the parameters of the object that I created into the property manager to create formulas using these parameters?For example, I need to create a table and in this table I need to multiply the number of ap...

Forum settings

Not sure if this is the right place for this but couldn't find anywhere else I bumped one of my own threads yesterday but couldn't see it in the 'Most Recent' posts so I after checking the settings I found that in my case the default is to sort topic...

Untitled-6.jpg
JohnJay by Booster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Dimensions

When I click on multiple walls and then click to bring up the hammer only the thickness dimension of the individual walls appear and not the dimensions between them. If there is one dimension in place I an ctrl/click and the line will be extended to ...

Q257 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! COMPOSITE WALL WILL NO MITER

I created a new composite wall. When I try to miter two wall and join. they do not - they miter to the core line but do not miter.When I tell it to create a curve it looks correct BUTThere is a line where the curved wall starts and the straight wall ...

p1.PNG

Start a new conversation!

Announcements

BIM Manager Program - January 31

BIM Manager Program is a place where you not only come to learn and obtain Archicad BIM Manager certification but meet other BIM enthusiasts from all over the world and exchange experiences.

Next course starts on January 31, 2022. Check more details and book your spot here.

BIM Manager Program

PREFAB 2030 - global architectural contest

ArchiFrame has launched a global architectural contest with the aim to collect innovative prefab ideas in form of a livable house design that makes the most of available building materials, embracing their creative and sustainable potential.

The contest registration period runs until January 12 and the winners will be announced in February 2022.

Prefab 2030

Detailed instructions and rules of participation can be found here.

Building Together digital event - watch the recordings!

GRAPHISOFT's Building Together 2021 conference for the AEC community took place in the virtual space last week. We invite you to watch the recordings of the keynotes, trend talks, testimonials, and roundtable discussions with leading architects, engineers, and scientists from all around the globe.

Topics addressed the most challenging issues architects and engineers face today, such as affordable housing, urban planning, landmark preservation, and the most exciting challenges in algorithmic design, digital transformation, and many more.

Enjoy the content!

You can still register, and log in to watch the recordings anytime.

Enjoy the content!

Most liked authors