Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
17850members
302052posts

Explore

Hot topics

Duplicate Entries on Layout Index schedule

I am creating a company Standard Details Manual. The details are organized into groups and each group has a a drawing index for all the details in that group. I also have a Layout Project Index which creates a table of contents for those detail group...

tjmillar_0-1632742558380.png
tjmillar by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

UI_RADIOBUTTON ignoring second array index

Hi All, I am trying to use UI_RADIOBUTTON with a 2 dimensional array parameter. However if I ask for _param[i][j], it will always store the value in [i][i] instead, making this command useful in the diagonal matrix only. I hope I am not missing somet...

Screenshot 2021-09-27 at 12.38.07.png

Sign in page blank

Hi! I can't log in at the Graphicsoft login page on my software.It only shows a blank page. I tried to follow this tutorial, but with no success.I'm using Windows 10 on latest build.Archicad Solo 25. Any ideas? It's not antivirus, firewall...

Shadow Diagrams - Overlay New on Existing

I am trying to overlay the shadows of a new building over the shadows of the existing.Is there a process for doing this efficiently? Attached images for reference of what I'm trying to achieve. Any solutions / pointers appreciated, thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-09-27 at 10.25.11 am.png

Resolved! GDL - Acquiring element attributes in custom labels

Hi all! I'm new to GDL and I'm attempting to do a custom label that is able to identify which type of element is being labeled and then is able to put out its surface information, according to the type identified. For example: if the labeled element ...

Start a new conversation!

Announcements

Building Together digital event - watch the recordings!

GRAPHISOFT's Building Together 2021 conference for the AEC community took place in the virtual space last week. We invite you to watch the recordings of the keynotes, trend talks, testimonials, and roundtable discussions with leading architects, engineers, and scientists from all around the globe.

Topics addressed the most challenging issues architects and engineers face today, such as affordable housing, urban planning, landmark preservation, and the most exciting challenges in algorithmic design, digital transformation, and many more.

You can still register, and log in to watch the recordings anytime.

Enjoy the content!