Got a minute? We appreciate your feedback:

Graphisoft Learn survey
Archicad C++ API
About Archicad add-on development using the C++ API.

Forum Posts

New Developer Hub Migration Completed

[UPDATE] Hi all, thank you for your patience. We are happy to announce that the migration of the Developer Hub has been completed. The Developer Forum is officially retired. To get a quick overview of the new Developer Hub, kindly check out this arti...

Start Edition

Does the Devkit also support ArchiCAD Start Edition?E.g. can an ArchiCAD 19 APX run on ArchiCAD Start Edition 2016 (based on 19)?I assume that you have to take care not to use methods that call into non-supported functionality (e.g. Publisher, ...).

stefan Expert
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Selecting a tool for object insertion

Hello I have an Addon that let's me download objects (.gsm, .dor etc...).After downloading the object the user want's to insert the downloaded object in the current model.To do this correctly, the user must select the right tool depending on the obje...

emptyHolesSurf1 and 2

When we collect the emptyHolesSurf1 and emptyHolesSurf2 from the API_WallQuantity structure, they seem to include the Doors/Windows as well.Is an "empty opening" is actually still seen as a door or window?E.g. Wall 10x3x1 meterEmpty Window 1x1 meterD...

stefan Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MAC API

I recently moved to the mac from the PC. I had developed a number of plug-ins for the PC based on the examples for the PC. Now would like to do the same on the MAC, however,when I try to log in to the API file site I find that my credentials are no l...

houseconfigurator

In Holland we build many kind of standardized houses. Website-based sellingproces is the big next step and 3D modeling software could be the core behind the website interface. In our investigation we found a solution which makes use of Revit.We inste...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes