BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

2ND DOOR SCHEDULE

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a door schedule for the ADU we are adding to our project, but need a Door Schedule for the Main Building. ArchiCAD 18 doesn't seem to allow me to do this. I drew a marquee around the main building and thought I could guide it to understand I want only doors inside the marquee to show in my 2nd schedule, but no luck.... the only door schedule that pops up is the ADU. Same problem for Windows.

anybody got any suggestions, we want to submit this next week.
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
In the past I used the ID to schedule my doors. If I had existing doors in plan that I didn't want to schedule I just put an X in the ID field. Within my schedule's scheme settings I have criteria that says that the ID "does not contain" x. If I did want to schedule them I could set up another schedule with criteria that says the ID "is" x.

In your case maybe you could set up a second schedule similar to this using whatever criteria you see fit.

Doug
Learn and get certified!