Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.
SOLVED!

3D Warehouse no longer in 2019 format

Konsis
Participant

Hi

Objects in Sketchup 2019 format is no longer available for download. I work on Mac, and can therefore not use pcon planner. I use 3D Warehouse quite a bit, so this is really frustrating for me.

Any suggestions on other ways to convert the files, or other libraries with good objects like 3D Warehouse?

AC 26 - iMac 2023 iOS Ventura
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

Looks like this for me:

runxel_0-1676992735975.png

Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text |
«Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
runxel
Legend

Use the collada format (.dae), it's working fine.

Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text |

That is available through paid subscription to SketchUp, right?

Hm, no? I surely do not pay for anything and I can download collada files if I hover over the download button, a dropdown will open where I select that.

Not anymore, it seems... I can import to app.sketchup.com and export from there, but then it tells me to upgrade to a paid subscription.

Skjermbilde 2023-02-21 kl. 09.24.47.png
Solution

Looks like this for me:

runxel_0-1676992735975.png

Wow! It worked on a different Mac - how strange! But THANK YOU!