BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

A BIG new player in BIM softwares

TMA_80
Enthusiast
GS team ; you really have to come up with a big 15th release before it's too late .

http://aecmag.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=377&Itemid=38

you may have a look here aswell
AC12_20 |Win10_64bit|
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable
That is pretty awesome. A software to watch.
Anonymous
Not applicable
well well well
Anonymous
Not applicable
Interesting, but I've seen demos like this for years. It remains to be seen if they have all the bits it takes to make the stuff actually productive.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ah, it would be nice to have a new player in the competition! Fingers crossed!
Deleted....
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Bricklyne,
I want to ask you to stop bashing Graphisoft constantly and continually.
You have made your point many-many times. I think people already got what your opinion of their ways is. How many times do you want to repeat it?
You almost always include some form of criticism of Graphisoft in your posts. Other people can respond to posts without adding these remark, so you should be able to do it as well.
I checked the rules of several forums recently: On other forums, if one repeats his stuff a few times like a broken record the moderators just kick him out. They do not even give any explanation.
So please...
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Eduardo Rolon
Don't forget to check the Windows Beta and soon to come Mac OS and Linux version of Draftsight.

It feels like Autocad R14, same shortcuts.

http://www.3ds.com/products/draftsight/
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Brett Brown
Advocate
laszlonagy wrote:
Bricklyne,
I want to ask you to stop bashing Graphisoft constantly and continually.
You have made your point many-many times. I think people already got what your opinion of their ways is. How many times do you want to repeat it?
You almost always include some form of criticism of Graphisoft in your posts. Other people can respond to posts without adding these remark, so you should be able to do it as well.
I checked the rules of several forums recently: On other forums, if one repeats his stuff a few times like a broken record the moderators just kick him out. They do not even give any explanation.
So please...

The TRUTH hurts doesn't it Laszlo, Bricklyne is only repeating, because Graphisoft is repeating release after release, the incapability of answering its users wishes.

I for one, take offence at your's and Graphisoft's attitude, that our investment in time and money is not worth anything, and we can't express our passionate displeasure with Graphisoft's performance year after year.
Imac, Big Sur AC 20 NZ, AC 25 Solo UKI,
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
You can and everyone can express their displeasure.
No one has been prevented from doing it on this Forum.
However, what Bricklyne has been doing for a very long time is too much. Just check his posts and you will see. Check the ratio of helpful advice to criticism of GS and AC. I did so I know what I am talking about. Who benefits from this? Who does this help? What value does it provide to this forum?
I advise you to go and look around various Forums on the net and see how much such behavior is tolerated.
The problem is not with expressing one's views.
The problem is trying to influence others with repeating the same thing over and over. To that degree this can be considered spamming since it is the same communication expressed using different words.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Learn and get certified!