Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

AC 14 EXPORTING DOCUMENTATION TO DWG PROBLEM WITH DIMENSIONS

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello People.

i have a really big problem exporting a documentation from ac 14 to dwg

in archicad i have 2 base line method dimensions configured to measure a documentation in differents layouts.

when i export the layouts to a DWG document, (all the layouts merged in one DWG file to father editing in Autocad) the exported DWG file came with a bunch of Base line method (Generated_Style_1 , 2 , 3, ...... 20) then if i move one line or something all the base line method lose their property of the suppress line at the beginning, so i need to pick one by one and fix it inside autocad.

how can i fix this i just want Two Generated Style in the exportation.

Sorry for my English its not to good so here the explain in spanish to for someone who speak spanish to

En archicad tengo un proyecto con solamente 2 tipos de dimensiones en el estilo Base Line Dimension Method, y cuando exporto los layout a un documento DWG (todos los layout unidos en un solo documento), se me generan un monton de Estilos de dimensiones, entonces si tengo que hacer algun tipo de modificacion en el archivo DWG estas dimensiones pierden su propiedad de suprimir la linea de la dimension al principio, por consiguiente tengo que ir seleccionando estilo por estilo para ir arreglandolos todos, cuando realmente mi documento solamente esta usando 2 estilos.

hay alguna forma de corregir este error y que se exporten solamente los 2 Estilos.
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
You should have dimension styles already set up in autocad for different scales. (1:50. 1:100 1:1000 for example).

If you already have that, you just "match" (copy properties, the paintbrush icon) the intended dimstyle to the dims generated by archicad. Then the transformed dimensions will behave in an autocad manner.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Then you must purge unwanted dimstyles generated by archicad.
I dont know any method of limiting dimstyle output from archicad. But the transforming process I described only takers a couple of minutes...