Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.
SOLVED!

AC-24.0.0 and L-5 folders create themselves every day when I run Archicad ??

BJ1
Participant

So, I changed something by The Local Data Manager (Teamwork> Project> Local Data Manager) and since then every day when I start Archicad a new folder is created with these two (AC-24.0.0 and L-5) empty subfolders inside. 😤
If anyone knows how to keep these folders from appearing to me again, please inform me. 😊
Thanks in advance.

001.jpg

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin

I assume you modified where the local cache of Archicad Teamwork should be stored on your computer. When you start Archicad it searches for all the needed folders and see it is missing from the given path, therefore recreates it.

You can set again the default path (C:\Users\<username>\GRAPHISOFT\TW Data), so you won't see these folders, but it is not possible to get rid of them fully.

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

View solution in original post

Solution

This is where you likely modified the path:

NoemiBalogh_0-1632395264330.png

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin

I assume you modified where the local cache of Archicad Teamwork should be stored on your computer. When you start Archicad it searches for all the needed folders and see it is missing from the given path, therefore recreates it.

You can set again the default path (C:\Users\<username>\GRAPHISOFT\TW Data), so you won't see these folders, but it is not possible to get rid of them fully.

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

Solution

This is where you likely modified the path:

NoemiBalogh_0-1632395264330.png

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

Hi Noémi and thank you very much!!
It's not actually a problem but it can be annoying when it happens every day.
So thank you again and have a nice day.