Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

AC10 converter

naomihansen
Booster
Hi,

I have some old files I need to convert. I found the AC10 Converter, and downloaded it, but it won't run. All the discussions here are from 2017 or older, so I'm assuming this is a problem with newer operating systems and 32-bit compatibility. Does anybody know how I could do this? The files are .pln from 2006.

Thanks!
Naomi
Naomi Hansen
Terry & Terry Architecture

Running AC27 build 4001 USA on Mac OS14.1.2
4 REPLIES 4
If you have an SSA contract with Graphisoft, you can send the files to them for conversion.
Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-4060 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.2.1
naomihansen
Booster
Interesting... I'll look into that.

Thanks!
Naomi
Naomi Hansen

Karl Ottenstein
Aaron wrote:
If you have an SSA contract with Graphisoft, you can send the files to them for conversion.
If you don't have an SSA contract, you would have to run the converter on a pretty old Mac (needs QuickTime and other 32 bit stuff). In my case I installed it in a 64 bit Windows 10 virtual machine (on my Mac) and it runs fine there should I need it. If you have access to any kind of Windows computer, that might be an easy option.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
naomihansen
Booster
OK, good to know. I'm not even sure what kind of contract we have with Graphisoft, so am looking into that. If not, the PC conversion sounds like a good way to go.

Thanks!
Naomi
Naomi Hansen