BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

AC21 Schedules previews in AC22 messed up

DGSketcher
Legend
I have migrated a project from AC21 to AC22. When I open the schedules (any) with a preview, the illustration is shown with a really thick pen and is unreadable. All other lines & text are shown with the right pen weights.

Thankfully this only happens in project map and view settings, the output on layout shows normally.

This didn't happen in the AC21 version and I am using the same pens as previous. The attached image should be using a 0.18mm pen, it looks more like a 3mm pen!

If I start a new file in AC22 and open the same schedules the previews are shown normal.

Any suggestions? Is there some secret switch GS have implemented to fix this?
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
2 REPLIES 2
James B
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Known issue, and should be fixed in the next update to AC22.
James Badcock
Graphisoft Senior Product Manager
DGSketcher
Legend
Thanks for the quick response James. I assume you are also aware that the preview is messed up when entering Anotate mode, even in a clean AC22 file?
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Learn and get certified!