Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.
SOLVED!

AC24 Send Error while sending changes to the Server

SeRohde
Booster
Hi Guys,

yesterday a coworker has send me a screenshot with this error message:

Since the text is german, here is a rather rough translation:
Sending-Error
The Server cannot confirm, if the last sending operation was finished.
In any case your last changes are safe.
To make sure, the changes remain safed, we recommend you to NOT continue working on the project and instead try first to sucessfully send the changes.

If you continue to make changes on the project, it is likely you cannot send any changes to the server anymore.

She uses: Archicad 24 Update 3 GER 5000 from a remote location - and the Server is a BimCloud Saas.
The Teamwork Project has 2 Users in it and is ~1.2 GB

She already made a PLN backupcopy locally. Tried several times again. Closed Archicad. Rebooted. Tried to just recieve. But endet up re-sharing the Project with another Name.
At the moment I have not looked into her Logfiles, but I will. Her connection to the Server was ok, when I was checking on it, but I guess there must have been latency/lag issues at the time the error occurred.

Question is: What caused this and how to prevent this?

Would it been easier to just go to the BimCloud Server backend an restore latest Snapshot?

Thanks in advanced for you thoughts and input
Cheers, S.
Admin of BIM [Cloud] [SaaS] [Server] | AC 19-25 [Win&Mac Clients] | VM's
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hi SeRohde,

This can be caused by a corrupted element or a misbehavior on the client side, were data consistency is corrupted.

I suggest if the same issue re-appears, collect a Support Package and contact your local support - they will be happy to help you and investigate what is wrong here, I'm sure.

Kind regards,
Noémi

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

View solution in original post

Solution
Podolsky
Ace
I think, that if such errors appearing often, it's good practice to safe PLN and after use the command "Open and repair". Then ArchiCAD will look at the consistency of the file and fix errors, that potentially can cause problems with the BIM Server.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hi SeRohde,

This can be caused by a corrupted element or a misbehavior on the client side, were data consistency is corrupted.

I suggest if the same issue re-appears, collect a Support Package and contact your local support - they will be happy to help you and investigate what is wrong here, I'm sure.

Kind regards,
Noémi

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

Solution
Podolsky
Ace
I think, that if such errors appearing often, it's good practice to safe PLN and after use the command "Open and repair". Then ArchiCAD will look at the consistency of the file and fix errors, that potentially can cause problems with the BIM Server.
SeRohde
Booster
Allright,
Thank you for the insights
Admin of BIM [Cloud] [SaaS] [Server] | AC 19-25 [Win&Mac Clients] | VM's