Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

ACAD19 UK Template

Dennis Hellyar
Newcomer
Anyone know where I can obtain ArchCad19 UK Template? I expected to find it in MyArchicad.com/ profile/my products, but it's not there.
Dennis Hellyar
3 REPLIES 3
DGSketcher
Legend
If you are on 19 it's the default when you open a new file and comes with far too many layers...

If you have deleted or corrupted the file then reinstall the software.
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Dennis Hellyar
Newcomer
ok. thanks. thought Acad 19 uk template may be different to the solo template. but that's fine if it's the same.
Dennis Hellyar
Anonymous
Not applicable
Dennis wrote:
Anyone know where I can obtain ArchCad19 UK Template? I expected to find it in MyArchicad.com/ profile/my products, but it's not there.
It is always better to create your own template.

Generic templates are only as good as people that created them and, unfortunately, contain errors, omissions and inconsistencies.

Taking into account UK government's excellent support for BIM in a form of NBS web sites, BS, PAS1192 and other Common Data Environment-related documentation, creating your own template might be a much better way to go.