BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

ARCHICAD Connection for Revit 2016 Add-In

Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
The new Revit Add-In can now be downloaded.
See more detailed info at:

http://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/interoperability.html
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
3 REPLIES 3
SergeA
Participant
Hello Laszlonagy

I am struggling with the Cinema 4d Add-on for AC 17 INT. When I install it and then check the Save as options I don't see the .c4d option listed. What can be the problem?

Thanks
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
I see this question is being taken up by others in other threads so lets continue it there because it is another topic, not related to the Revit Add-In.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a problem with shared coorinates when importing using improved IFC import from Archicad. I have the newest relese of the importer 19 INT 4545.

The problem is that Levels and internal origo in doors windows is placed at project base point but the rest of the model is placed at survey point. We need the model to be placed at project base point not at survey point. I got the file from an Architect, is he doing somthing wrong with the export from Archicad, or is there anything wrong with the Revit Import?

He says that the model is modeled at local coordinates in Archicad. When i open the IFC model in Solibri i get the site coodinates with latitude and longitude, they seems right. But when i import it i looks like the model is placed at the site coordinates not the local coordinates. If i click on objects in Solibri i get Global X and Global Y coordinates with close to zero mm that i think also is correct!

Do you have any experience with this problem?

Another thing that fails is that some room origo is placed at wrong room bounding. This results in duplicate in rooms and som bounding does not have rooms. Can you choose the origo placement in Archicad or is this a Revit Import problem?

I hope IFC exchange will be the way to go between software. Keep on supporting it 🙂

[/img]
Learn and get certified!