BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

ARCHIFRAME

Nuge
Advocate
I have been playing around with the Archiframe demo and like very much what i see, But the pricing seems just way too much.

I am interested in seeing who may have considered using/purchasing archiframe but the cost has changed your mind, and if a subscription model was adopted with no large initial cost would you be interested?

And any other thoughts you might have around archiframe
AC27 i9 11900K / 128G ram / GTX 3090 / D5 Render
6 REPLIES 6
I just wrote my own wall framing based on the accessory library so I didn't have to pay lol.
Same with wall cladding and cadimage.
Brett Brown
Advocate
SenecaDesign, you use to give away some of your objects years ago, what about now with all these objects you have apparently made recently. I'm sure most of us would be happy to pay a one-time fee to get out of the subscription merry-go-round?
Imac, Big Sur AC 20 NZ, AC 25 Solo UKI,
Nuge
Advocate
SenecaDesign

Would you consider sharing/selling your wall frame add on, there is definitely a market for an affordable option
AC27 i9 11900K / 128G ram / GTX 3090 / D5 Render
As soon as I get a few bugs sorted I'll put all my stuff back up for free.
what are the main features you want from for wall framing. i code for me and i plan to use the object for takeoffs, but some might like the concept of this vs that.
basically im keeping it as basic as i can. there wont be a ton of bells and whistles and probably much less automation.
Anonymous
Not applicable
ArchiFrame is an add-on that extends ArchiCAD into a complete designing tool for wooden structures ...
Learn and get certified!