Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Access rights to story and layout settings on AC 16 teamwork

Anonymous
Not applicable
We are running an Archicad 16 teamwork project with a colleague and neither of us can reserve and edit the story settings or reserve and edit the layouts. Everything else can be reserved and edited...
5 REPLIES 5
Stress Co_
Advisor
This is a guess:

Open the "BIM Server Manager" and check your "User Roles & Rights" for the project.
Marc Corney, Architect
Red Canoe Architecture, P. A.

Mac OS 10.15.7 (Catalina) //// Mac OS 14.2.1 (Sonoma)
Processor: 3.6 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 //// Apple M2 Max
Memory: 48 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 //// 32 GB
Graphics: Radeon Pro 580X 8GB //// 12C CPU, 30C GPU
ArchiCAD 25 (5010 USA Full) //// ArchiCAD 27 (4030 USA Full)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Same problem here. I cannot find the Bim Server Manager menu anywhere, could somebody help me?
Anonymous
Not applicable
BIM Server Manager is a separate program that needs to be installed on someone's computer in the office (usually CAD manager). This is included with the ArchiCAD software CD.
This is where user rights can be changed. So check with other members of your teamwork project to see if someone has already installed this one their machine. I think it is a requirement someone has this installed for the file be shared as a teamwork file.
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
On the machine where the BIM Server is running, the BIM Server Manager is accessible from the BIM Server Control Center.
(You need to install the separate BIM Server Manager application only on other machines you wish to be able to administer the BIM Server from.)
Here you do not need to be a Server Administrator for the BIM Server to be able to work in the BIM Server Manager (no User Name and password needed). It is understood that if you have your access to the computer (by logging into Windows or Mac) you will also have authorization to modify the settings of the BIM Server Manager.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you for your answers. I have already solved it.