Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Add-on to changes materials on the fly

Anonymous
Not applicable
A few years back I saw a demonstration by Archvista of an add-on that allowed the user to change materials of objects in the 3D model without opening that object's info box. I don't remember that name of the add-on. If anyone could pass on the name of the program I would appreciate it.
Thank you
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
http://www.cigraph.it/cigraph/pagetrans.do?lang=en&action=current_product&prodotti_id=30
this one?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Can this be purchased separately? Hard to tell from the website,

Thanks
Karl Ottenstein
Don wrote:
Can this be purchased separately? Hard to tell from the website,
Thanks
Apparently, Cigraph has gone to the Suite-only sales model. They had offered a steal of a deal for people who had purchased individual add-ons earlier and wanted to upgrade to the suite - but they managed to not announce that here on ac-talk, so I cannot imagine that anyone knew about it and the offer has now expired. Sort of like a store forgetting to unlock the doors to let customers in. Curious situation.

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Karl. Too bad, I have a couple of their add ons, but the price of a suite is too much for now,

Don
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
If I was Cigraph I would be more gradual in the Suites.
They have 17 or so products.
I would make deals like: buy any 3 products for a certain price. Or buy any 5 products for a certain price.
There could be groups of products, like simpler and advanced. In the 5 piece deal, you could buy any two simple plus any three advanced Add-Ons.
Could give them more sales.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27