BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Appearance of Windows & Doors in the Schedule

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can anybody tell me how to set my parameters in a window and door schedule so that I have a 2D black and white elevation drawing of the window or door rather than a 3D view that shows materials / colours.
2 REPLIES 2
Barry Kelly
You will need to create a Model View Option for you schedules that has "Override Fill Background Colour" turned on then set it to a "Transparent Fill".
Then STORE this MVO scheme as "Schedules" or some similar name.

Then make sure you set your schedule view to use this "Schedules" MVO scheme.

You may also need to set up and use a Black & White pen set if you don't already.
Although I leave the standard colour pen set in my schedules and simply change the pen set when I place the drawing of the schedule on a layout.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Barry,
Thanks so much, I should have posted 2 hours ago! That worked very well and I have learnt about MVO's in the process.
I thought it might be as simple as choosing a 2D elevation view under 'scheme settings' in the schedule but it does not exist as far as I can see.
Learn and get certified!