Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

ArchiCAD 12 Teamwork File Not Loading

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am having a huge problem, I can not open my .plc and .bpc in ArchiCAD 12. I was working off Teamwork and home and now trying to sync my files with the team work file at my office.

i get an error - input file is incorrect or memory full. I/O Error.

Is there any way I can recover my data. It was 6 hours of work I am losing.

I appreciate your help.
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Try - Quit all archicad(s), delete any .lck files for the PLC and PLP. Disconnect from the server and open you PLC file and locate the PLP manually. Then try a send and receive. Do not try to use any crash recovery files. This sometimes works.
Anonymous
Not applicable
darthblav wrote:
i get an error - input file is incorrect or memory full. I/O Error..
I get this error message as well when I'm in teamwork and try to send/recieve. I get these darn cryptic messages and it crashes. I've put numerous posts on this forum about it, asking anyone for help, and no one has any clue what is going on...

You'd think one person might be able to help but...
Anonymous
Not applicable
We are having the same issues. There does seem to be a bug in ArchiCAD/Teamwork's Issue that is causing this to occur often. It does seem to be an issues related in some way to memory. The best luck we have had is to restart the computer when this error comes up and have as few applications running as possible while working in teamworks. But it also does seem to be computer related to some degree for us. Three people are working on on specific file, all on the similarly spec'd machine and one keeps on getting this error but the other two are not.