BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

ArchiCAD 20 - Window schedule column width won't narrow

Anonymous
Not applicable
My window schedules looks fine except there are usually a couple of columns that won't adjust properly. I can drag them wider but not make them narrower, like other columns.
The preview doesn't take up the space nor does the wording or anything else. I can't understand why I am unable to reduce the width of these columns. I also try to double click on the line in the ruler but that does nothing.

Very frustrated and would appreciate any advice, thanks so much.

Screen Shot 2016-09-19 at 6.40.54 PM.png
2 REPLIES 2
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hmm, this is working just fine for me, I can increase or decrease the width of Columns as I please. I can either click hover the cursor over the vertical cell border marker line on the ruler above the generated schedule, click and drag it to adjust its width.
Or I can simply double-click that vertical marker line and the width of the column will adjust to the smallest width so that the text and 2D/3D Views still fit.
Alternately, there is a ... button at the upper left corner of the schedule, where the vertical and horizontal rulers meet. Click it and it takes you to a Dialog where you can manually specify the width for Columns and height for Rows.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have the same problem... column width can be dragged on, but the width doesn't change. Double-clicking also doesn't change the width. Can change ALL column width by clicking on the ... button.
Learn and get certified!