Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

ArchiCAD 23 Teamwork frequent crashing on Windows 10 build 1903 & 1909

Srinivas
Booster
Namaste,
We are facing frequent ArchiCAD crashes, sometimes without the bug dialogue is displayed even to report, on three of our pc's with Windows 10 build 1903 & 1909. Anyone facing similar issues with these windows builds, actually not sure if it got to do with windows or AC. The sad part is AC is unable to recover the file after the crash.

Any ideas? Thanks for your time.
ArchiCAD Services
ArchiCAD since v9 to latest
iMac, Windows 10
3 REPLIES 3
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi,

Thank you for sharing the issue and I am very sorry about the crashes!

From your description, it would be a bit difficult to find out what is causing the crash. If it happens again with a Bug Reporter, could you share the BugID number with me for analyzing?

Moreover, is there a specific way to reproduce the crash, or it just happens randomly, with any given file during Teamwork operation?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Srinivas
Booster
Here are the bug ID numbers

AC23-2020-03-04-08-03-27-1383
AC23-2020-02-28-10-07-35-8746
AC23-2020-02-28-10-38-04-8724

Its a random crash, don't see any specific way to reproduce the crash.
ArchiCAD Services
ArchiCAD since v9 to latest
iMac, Windows 10
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi,

Thank you for the information! Since it randomly happens, I'm wondering if these crashes only occur during Teamwork activities, or with a single/solo project file as well? Does it happen with every file (even with a brand new blank file), or with one specific file only?

You mentioned that AC is unable to recover the file after the crash. Was it about a solo project file (PLN) that is corrupted after ARCHICAD crashes?

Could you provide some further detail for the above questions please?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT