Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

ArchiStair is ready!

Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear ArchiCAD users,

finally ArchiStair is ready and… FREE OF CHARGE!
Please get any info at www.archistair.com

Friendly
Fabrizio

In order to get info on the way you can receive your free ArchiStair please directly contact our sales manager sending her an e-mail at silvia.rallo@cigraph.com
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Italy Srl | Via Rossignago 2/A Spinea Venezia 30038 Italy
168 REPLIES 168
Anonymous
Not applicable
GREAT news!

For me, coming from 10+ years of vanilla AutoCAD and 2 years of VectorWorks.. I'm in heaven with ArchiCAD and the Cigraph plug-ins.

I am a new user, so everything is roses right now

+pablo
Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh happy day! My Free copy of ArchiStair just showed up. But alas, I can't get it installed.
Loaded the Addon into the AC addon folder. Opened AC, Opened ArchiStair through the Extras menu. Choose language, and then the Serialize Dialog Window opens. My dongle serial number loads properly. Then it says type in the registration Id - it's printed in the package box, registration card inside the package and/or CD-Rom sleeve. Nope, no registration ID any where.
Read all of the read me's. Still no clue.
This means then;
#1. Either we have to run the program in the limited Demo Mode, Which means its a demo not a free program.
or
#2. I am really, really stupid and am missing something really really obvious.
I am hoping for #2.
Can anyone help?
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear Dave,

if you got the DVD box... you should find the Registration ID too!
Otherwise, please ask your reseller/distributor (who provides you with the box) for this Registration ID.
Who received the boxes (I mean distributors/resellers) received the Registration IDs too!!!

Please keep me informed...

Friendly
Fabrizio
Fabrizio Diodati
Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear Fabrizio; The ID is not on or in the box, nor on any of the documentation. We got our copy from objects online and will send them an email. I am sorry to be a problem, considering what a generous offer this has been by Cigraph.
Ted Taylor
Contributor
The registration number was on a sticker on the outside of the shrinkwrap on the package I received from Objects Online. Check the trashcan, dumpster dive or call Objects Online. I would not suggest email, when I spoke to David yesterday, his email box was about to explode.

HTH
Ted Taylor
Atlanta, GA , USA
iMac (Retina 5K, 27", Late 2015)
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5 32GB
AMD Radeon R9 M395 2GB
OS10.14.2,
Latest Archicad 22
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Thanks Ted,

you are right!
Fabrizio Diodati
Anonymous
Not applicable
As suggested, I went dumpster diving and indeed found a very small scrap of shrink wrap and on it was an even smaller scrap of paper. On that piece of paper it had written "ArchiStair (Ver. 1.0) SINGLE, a long bar code and a long number." This number did indeed work, and I can now use the add on. Thank you all for the help.
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear ArchiStair users,

in order to avoid any trouble let me post this very important suggestion:

1. you can get ArchiStair only asking for its “DVD-box” (I mean it will never be downloadable from the web)
2. to use ArchiStair you MUST serialize it. Without unlock code you can use it only as demo version but the Demo mode don’t let you create/edit/handle the stair: you will only able to browse the ArchiStair dialog window
3. to serialize ArchiStair (just like the other Cigraph add-ons) you need you Registration ID: without your personal Registration ID you CANNOT get the unlock code
4. PLEASE, PAY ATTENTION: the Registration ID is on a sticker on the outside of the shrink-wrap on the package.
5. Ion order to avoid any trouble, please, conserve this Registration ID in a safety place.

Thank you very much
Friendly
Fabrizio
Fabrizio Diodati
Stephen Dolbee
Booster
Thanks, Ted. I just rescued my number from the trash can (just in time).

Steve
AC19(9001), 27" iMac i7, 12 gb ram, ATI Radeon HD 4850 512mb, OS 10.12.6
TomWaltz
Participant
Dumb question:
Do we need to "purchase" one copy of Archistair?

More to the point, does free software require a different registration ID for each machine that it is being used on?
Tom Waltz